Information for business partners
According to European Parliament Order art 13 section 1 & 2 and EU Council Order 2-16/679 dated 27th April 2016 regarding protection of individual rights due to processing and transmitting of personal data and repeal of directive 95/46/WE (general order regarding personal data protection) - (Journal of Laws UE L 119/1 dated 4th May 2016), further referred to as RODO, we inform as follows:
- Business partner is every natural person that elPLC Sp z o.o. is conducting business with, including client representatives, employees, suppliers, service providers and competitors.
- Personal data is information that can be used to identify a specific person. It can include name, surname, address, phone number, email address, ID number, one or few of specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social trait of a given natural person.
Administrator of your personal data is elPLC Ltd. Company seated in Tarnów ul. Kochanowskiego 32B, 33-100, represented by board members.
Contact regarding personal data
In all cases regarding processing of your personal data by elPLC, you can contact: email@example.com.
Scope of personal data processing
We process personal data within the scope required for elPLC to perform its legally justified activity based on RODO art 6 section 1 point f, e.g. :
- Entering into agreements, signing contracts and conducting other business-related activities (incl. execution of orders, processing purchase orders, providing deliveries, payments, claims, repairs, rendering warranty-related services) or preparing requisitions for quotation, answering offer requisitions, defining contractual stipulations and conditions, performing product development activities jointly with clients, suppliers, competitors that are represented by other parties;
- Providing your personal data internally within the company due to administration-related requirements (e.g. for accountancy purposes):
- Ensuring IT processes security;
- Involving service providers, especially internal and external IT service providers supporting our economic activity;
- Conducting compliance verification activities (e.g. tax, legal);
- Providing building and production facility security (incl. Video surveillance within the scope required to provide office space & plant security).
Additionally, based on RODO article 6 section 1 point b, we process personal data in order to execute contracts with individual persons (natural persons) with whom we conduct business, e.g. processing of orders, realization of deliveries or payments, claims, rendering warranty-related services, or preparing requests for quotation and answering quotation requests, defining contractual stipulations and conditions, participation in product-development related activities.
Based on RODO art 6 section 1 point c, we keep booking accounts and as a result, we fulfill numerous legal requirements that require processing of your personal data. Such legal requirements may arise e.g. from tax regulations, foreign trade regulations and sanctions.
Personal data recipient
Recipient of your personal data is elPLC company. Only authorized elPLC personnel has access to your data, within the framework of their personal duties.
Company can involve third party to render specified services e.g. IT. Additionally, we can hire e.g. external legal counsellors, interim managers or auditors. Such people render their services to us, under our management and supervision and can have access to your personal data within the scope required to perform the subject services.
Transmitting personal data
Your personal data shall not be provided to international organizations/other countries.
Within the scope allowed by binding regulations, we can provide your personal data to domestic and foreign persons, government/state bodies (e.g. pension funds, tax authorities, law enforcement agencies) or courts in order to meet legal requirements or protect company interests.
With reservation to legal regulations which applicability needs to be verified, in every other case you have the right to access the content of your personal data, its rectification, deletion, usage limitation, transfer, lodging an objection or consent withdrawal at any time, with no impact on adherence to data processing law (provided processing is performed based on agreement).
You have the right to submit a complaint to Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (GIODO) when you decide that processing of your personal data is in violation with RODO law.
It is a legal requirement for you to provide your personal data. Not providing it shall prevent execution of commercial contracts and resulting obligations.
Confidentiality and data storage
Each our employee, as well as all employees of external service providers who have access to and/or process personal data, is obliged to maintain confidentiality of this data. All personal data is classified as strictly confidential.
Your personal data shall be stored according to the binding law, for the duration defined by appropriate regulations.