Mechatronics / mechanic
Place of work: Tarnów, Poland
- assembly of industrial machinery and equipment
- calibration and commissioning of machines and devices
- diagnosing and removing failures of machines and devices of production lines at the customer's site
- care and updating of technical documentation, manuals, diagrams
- reporting and implementing changes to the project or other solutions to improve quality or reduce costs
- reporting the need to purchase the necessary materials and parts
- timely completion of tasks
- knowledge of precision mechanics and pneumatics
- knowledge of technical drawing
- ability to operate power tools
- current SEP qualification certificate for operation up to 1kV.
- readiness for business trips (in Poland and abroad, driving license category B)
- ability to work in a team and under time pressure
- creativity, independence, good organization of work
- minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position is desirable.
What do you get:
- work in a fast-growing company with an established position on the market
- performance based bonus system
- work in a young cool team, where you can't complain about boredom
- the possibility of a real impact on the development of the company
- integration trips
- co-financing for private medical care for the employee
- group insurance on preferential terms
- co-financing for the multisport card
- good location
- delicious coffee
Please send your applications by e-mail to: email@example.com
When sending us an application: CV, cover letter, references - please enter the consent to the processing of personal data with the content below - only applications containing CONSENT will be accepted.
„"I consent to the processing of my personal data by ELPLC S.A. with its registered office in Tarnów, ul. Rozwojowa 28 for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the provisions of art. 7 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on data protection) called the GDPR and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of May 10, 2018.””
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.