Research and Development
We have our own Research and Development Center. We are working on prototype mechatronic solutions for the automotive and machine industries.
Mechatronic and digital
Designers, programmers, mechatronics
The moment of marketing a product is crucial from an economic point of view, the sooner the product hits the market, the sooner the project will start generating revenue.
Each company tries to reduce this time to a minimum while maximizing the potential of available resources. Our experience allows us to support our customers in developing a production and assembly concept, so that they can maximize the efficiency of the manufacturing process of a given product.
An additional advantage of such operation scheme is shorter delivery time of the machine, resulting from the earlier familiarization with the product and the specification of its production. The scope of the research and development services offered by ELPLC includes:
- Development of assembly and process control concepts
- Development of a layout with the required range of devices and estimated dimensions of the machines
- Determining the product flow diagram, taking into account the limitations of the available space and the number of operators
- Determining the equipment required to manufacture a given product
- Preparation of an initial 3D model presenting the concept of the operation of key mechanisms
- Tests of vision system for specific applications
- Detailed elaboration of key mechanisms of machines
- Development and creation of functional prototypes of mechanisms
- Rapid prototyping
CBR official status
Due to Decision No. 14 / CBR / 21 of August 10, 2021 - the Polish Ministry of Economic Development and Technology included ELPLC on the list of companies who have confirmed official status of a Research and Development Center.
This is a confirmation that we are a reliable partner that provides full technical and scientific support. We have a complete range of competences in the field of automation and robotization of industry, construction of prototype lines and machines, good manufacturing practices and transformation towards Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory.